2010-05-31

Sometimes Ya’ll just got to wonder

CSN HEADER_thumb AK7[2]

Sometimes ya’ll just got to wonder at life and circumstances. Then ask yourself , is what I’m doing working? Case-n-point'; At the middle of February I pitched the idea, to Ellie May Nurse GoodBody that she ought to replace my aging cuzzin Bud as payee of my SSA funds. The only reason outside of some conveyance was so that each month, my check would go to her, we’d pay bill, plus put in her bank account the $700.00 she lent me over LexiBelle, and the rest we’d use to build the rest of the radio werx for the club. That was not to be, so she and another prospective new hire, suggested we’d set me up with this Alliance Family Counseling outfit in hopes that they could do one of two things, either, they be the SSA payee, (which they do not do) or B; convince the SSA that while I need my SSA Disability, I’m not so far gone that I cain’t do my own money management, in short be my own payee. After nearly two months in mid April here come some young whipper snapper to be my PSR. In the month and a half of him being my PSR, all we have done is chase a tail, of moving me closer to or into Twin Falls, into some low income or subsidized housing. Which there is a minimum of a two year waiting list for. When the time would have been better spent on getting me help on managing my money, getting me into some schooling that could increase my income, and something solid. Not just going to Twin Falls once a week, for absolutely nothing.

While I applaud Nurse GoodBody for her efforts, I’m considering very seriously of just telling this Alliance outfit that as far as I’m concerned they are doing little to help me, and that I’m going elsewhere for counseling for my PTSD, and Bipolar . Have not made my mind up completely but am thinking on it strongly.

Like I said, sometimes, ya’ll just got to wonder.

L8R Aviators and Rebels;

awrw blog sig1  BATTLEWOLF


Quote of the day:
If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S TrumanAK7[2] CST TAIL_thumb
Quote of the day:
Why be a man when you can be a success? - Bertolt Brecht

AYREWOLF PATCH ART 2 ALadyinwaiting

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17“For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.