2010-05-08

Wanted to be friends? Bullshit!!

KNYTES SCROLL HEADER IN THE WOLFS EYES

So got online, resting a bumb leg that still smarts a bit although getting better. Did not go to get blood draw today, slept too long, but will go Sunday. Any mile got to checking email, saw , Ben Oglvie on from my FaceBook account wanting to be friends. Bullshit. Ben no more wants to be friends, more like spying to stick nose in my stuff. Why? Who knows guess some people have nothing better to do. Although I couldn’t understand why since living in Pocatello, working for a bikini bar ole Ben ought to be busier than a spider with fallen arches. I mean there is always action in Pocatello, and if it had not been for Ben, I’d have stayed there. Oh well. At least now have a shop, just hope that I live long enough to see it bare fruit.

The fact that I lived past Tuesday, with a blood clot in my right leg that did not move and cause a embolism and me checking out for the last time, gave me many thoughts, mostly ; not giving any attention to anyone else except , my closest friend (all Knytes and AyreWolvez) my Doctor, and my PSR. Of course too Nurse GoodBody, who is off shooting a major motion picture right now, but fact is past that, by a miracle got a shop, that I can afford. Even the fire department here in Bliss, had me do some repair work on their trucks. Even so, its a even split between the radio/media werx and all things centered on LexiBelle. But Ben wanting to be friends on FaceBook? What he thought I’d fall for that? Ben could be the last person on Earth and I’d never want to be friends. No how, no way.

Ben ought to get a new hobby.

L8R

airwolf1  awrw blog sig

By the way Ben; when you say we, what you got a mouse in your pocket?


Quote of the day:
I'm a jerk to everyone. Best way to protect yourself from lawsuits. - David Hoselton

 

KNYTES TAIL  official knytes blog logo

Colossians 4:5-6“Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
New Knytes THECOLONELANDELLIEMAY

WOLF TRUCK1