2010-05-19

Tuff Decisions Automotive versus Aviation

KNYTES SCROLL HEADER KNYTECIDE HEADER

KNYTES BATTLE FLAG IN THE WOLF'S EYES

Years ago, in junior high school read a book that told of a teen who had just got his license and saw a car he wanted in the worst way. Over a summer the youth busted his ass, against parents wishes and misgivings he bought the car and so on it went. The boys misgivings came as he got to the point of giving up serious cash and giving in to his desires, of automotive excellence, or his view of it. Okay to me, for as many years as I have been in Idaho, I have been hunting down a shop to get my rides into decent shape. Now that two have came into view I’m having some second thoughts on number 1. The place here in Bliss is okay, but the condition of it is very questionable, including the mobile home that goes with it. While still having $250.00 left over each month, with power bills and all I’m going to be strapped. The only thing keeping me in the thought of it is in a shorter period of time, I can be generating money for myself. But the question is, for how long and for how much? Given parts prices and all. Added to that the thought of buying the thing over time with the reception I have been gave here, brings the thought of , back out now gracefully and wait. Take the shop in Jerome, fix up the two trucks, and keep an eye ball out for hangar space, and get to fixing aircraft and restoring warbyrds. After all, profit wise there is more to be gained in aircraft repair etc than wrenching on cars and trucks. The owner of the Bliss property said she’ll get back to me on the 20th, but I’m going to do a redoux of the going in agreement first. If that goes, perhaps, if not I think I’m dumping the idea and going with the thing in Jerome. This will do several things including gaining savings in real dollars, so I can finish paying back Ellie May, for her getting LexiBelle out of bondage. Second I can bail out the radio gear in Gooding so I can get that back into gear, then about this time next year, get my rear outta here. Let’s face it, I miss the perks of a bigger town and or city. Let’s face it, friends there’s more money to be made both on and in the ayre than fixing rydes. I think ya’ll know how I’m going to slyde, but three days I can mull it over.

L8R Aviators and Knytes,

awrw blog sig1 airwolf3

James 3:17-18“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.


Quote of the day:
It was enough to make a body ashamed of the human race. - Mark Twain

THECOLONELANDELLIEMAY KNYTES TAIL