2010-05-16

Hazzard County Tenacity Few forces Greater

KNYTES SCROLL BANNER IN THE WOLF'S EYES

Last night into early this morning in the effort of doing up some new graphics for our MCC branch’s TV show in Twin Falls, I stumbled upon two sites that immediately was trying very hard to invade my tiny computer. Upon rebooting twice and a scan most of the invasion was kaput but still I worked at it for the greater good for me and the club. Likewise , while I’m very fully aware that the new operation here in Bliss is going to squeeze my wallet much thinner than it already is added to that the expense of overhauling and dunging the place out is going to be a BIG job, still I can see some albeit a small amount, but I can see light at the end of some very long mile tracks for not only me but the Knytes-of-Anarchy as well. The radio werx can be ran in the front room with a microwave STL with a direct line of site to the Buhl transmitter, thus saving money of an additional studio office. The shop of course is self explaining, as well as I wont have to drive 50 miles a day to Jerome. At today’s fuel prices that saves allot. But it all is not going to be easy, infact it all is going to be a real challenge. However a challenge is something folks from Hazzard County relish. It’s been said by others most notably Uncle Jessie, who said , “ If it can be done, it CAN be done in Hazzard County” So okay Bliss ain’t it Hazzard County, but Bliss is only 8 miles north of Hazzard, so why not give it one more Hazzard County try? Some may say , “but Wolf, you don’t have much money.” Which I reply, your right, but collectively between myself, and the Knytes-of-Anarchy anything is possible. Next entry; the: HCC/Knytes/SAMCRO Nationals.

L8R Road Warriors

awrw blog sig1 SAMCROLOGO

Zephaniah 3:17“The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.


Quote of the day:
When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them. - Rodney Dangerfield

 

New Knytes KNYTES TAIL

When looking to someone else to do it, remember there are three fingers pointing back to you, don’t bitch, elect to fix.

AyreWolf