2010-05-26

At least we remained intact

CSN HEADER_thumb dixie toew banner

Now understanding that I’m fully aware that the new age economy hazz kicked more than one firm in the groin and sent them packing or at least into not being there any more. Dig this fellow Knytes, I looked up an old business supplier company to get a style of flight jacket they once sold me. Know what? Not there none more. With that in hand and although in many iterations still Dixie Towing as well as Hazzard County Choppers hazz stayed not only intact but albeit not as much as I did at its founding, but still doing okay in season making some extra bucks. Yet I see so many drowning and I wonder , is it just us with our can’t stop Hazzard County tenacity and courage, or is it something else? It is amazing. Now with the dawning of the new location in Jerome Idaho, Dixie Towing and HCC is about to take off from a slow crawl, to a fast walk. Not ready to run just yet, but a good walk. Likewise although many forces out there have tried very hard to squish the Knytes-of-Anarchy(Hazzard County Knytes) Still the club is doing more than just thriving. Yes I can thank Ellie May as well as a few others including our faithful members, but it more than likely its by the hand of God, that everything hazz stayed glued together.

Now got to let you in on something. Went to turn in a app for low income housing in Twin Falls, today with the PSR in toew. For a fraction of a few minutes the lady behind the desk asked for first my birth certificate which Cuzzin Bud hazz in his files, and then this lady who just made my skin crawl, up my back, asked for my SSA card. It was buried under a couple of cards that I could not find at that second, but is that really needed? Yes I may be a Confederate American, but really I was born , raised in this country. Do I look Mexican? Shit I mean really. Now you and I know if I had been Mexican , I would have had that app approved in 30 seconds and a Green card would not even have been asked for. Its just amazing. While I hope I do get approved the thing is its going to be a studio, not something I’m looking to, so going to wait for a 1 bedroom , its in Jerome and looks good, but the hoops natural born American’s Confederate or not have to jump through to get things and the electric slyde that them beaners get , makes me even more determined to keep fighting the fight of the Modern Confederacy. Stay Tomed.

L8R

OUR K100  awrw blog sig1


Quote of the day:
Any clod can have the facts, but having opinions is an art. - Charles McCabe
John 3:17“For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
CST TAIL_thumb koa5

Send the MexiCali’s back to beaner land.

dixie toew ad HCC BANNER AD