2010-05-07

Will the Beaners please go away?

KNYTES SCROLL HEADER It’s a quiet early morning in Bliss as I sleep very soundly after a long night out with LexiBelle, and what awakens me at 08:12 hours? The ring of my cell phone. Knowing that only a very few know that phone number, thinking its a toew call , I scramble out of bed and what’s on the other end? Some damn Mexican woman reminding me my cell phone bill is coming due. No shit Taco, I know that. Shit they send me a text every damn day.  So let’s see, I have been out of full service for at least a week now with a bumb leg, been pissed so bad that I left a hospital for a blood clot because a few immature CNA’s got their Kotex in a bind, an action by the highway a legal friend of mine says I have a legal cause of action on, and am thinking very serious about. After all because of their actions related to some off beat humor put me to where I could have died. What’s a human life worth? Then getting blood sucked once a day, because my bodily blood is too thick. On Coumadin, for that. Any mile, sure I get one good thing this past week a shop, but still need to take it easy for another day or two because of the clot. Then every day I get a text from Boost , that my cell bill is coming due okay . But then get this Taco chick calling me early in the morning and can’t even speak English. So I ask the question again , Will the Beaners please just go away? If your calling me, speak American Southern English , or don’t call.

L8R

awrw blog sig    HCC BIZ CARD CONCEPT

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

KNYTES TAIL official knytes blog logo
Quote of the day:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napoleon Bonaparte

CHARTER LOGO