2010-05-17

Don’t just blog about it, do it!

KNYTES SCROLL HEADER IN THE WOLF'S EYES

Sometimes and I agree, my getting on here and howling about what I’m going to do, or what the Knyte are Going to do gets on some folks nerves. Case in point, went to a fan page concerning the TV series that holds much of my heart, on Airwolf. Got in on a chat room forum for Airwolf fans. Now I had asked two mere questions to garner some feedback of possibilities. Guess what? Some stupid hussy from Ontario CA got on there and dern near tore me up. Saying a mach 1 helo was not possible, nor a remake of the series into a major film. The only thing is ; One does not tell someone from Hazzard County Idaho, that something can’t be done. Cuzz that’s about the time my wolf teeth show and I prove that it can be done. Granted it may take several years into the future, but it’ll be done. Building a mach plus helo, with all the FAA certifications needed is not like building a General Lee, or B.J.’s Kenworth. There are other examples of course, but why not build it ? Why not give it a Hazzard County attempt anyway?

On the subject, the club decided to go with RTV, not to be confused with RFDTV, for the clubs ads. 80% of RTV can still be seen analog which means crisp TV of real drama TV that hits the mark of our potential new members.

There is much more to this, but considering I have been awake for 26 hours, and with a toothache I need sleep.

L8R Knytes,

bjbear3 awrw blog sig1

Romans 11:33“[Doxology] Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.


Quote of the day:
1. Never tell everything at once. - Ken Venturi

KNYTES TAIL file0021