2010-05-19

When Greed Exceeds the Need or If its dead, shoot it!

A KNYTES BANNER FLAG KNYTES BATTLE FLAG

KNYTES SCROLL HEADER IN THE WOLF'S EYES

I used to think that folks in Northern Utah were stuck up and excessively Greedy. Property especially for rent was in the stratosphere, but the difference? If you needed it bad enough and had a good game plan there were avenues that could help, and usually did. Even though I was never fully legal in the Beehive state, at least the cops would call me out and LexiBelle would put a few cans of Skoal in my pocket and gave me enough over SSA funds that I hardly felt any drop in my wallet. Its because Utah has a heart that over rides its greedy mind. Trust me if certain events hadn’t happened all in a straight line, and somehow brought me to the tater state, much less illusions of reviving history that has kept me here I would have bugged outta here months if not a year ago July. The only reason I ain’t gone now is both my iron horses are not up to making that haul. One would cost too much with gas prices being what they are, the other one needing serious front end work, and a muffler and pipes, keeps me stuck here for at least a few more months, but only long enuff to get both the Steele steeds up to speed. Once that and the thing over SSA is settled putting the check in my hands and not Cuzzin Bud’s, is complete its load up both with a U-Haul trailer attached and me and the Wolf Pack are going back where the action is at and where the traction of the action does not cause reaction. More like relaxation. Bottom line after this gig with the old Y-Inn Texaco rent/buy in Bliss here, This old Wolf has had enuff.

Bottom line Idaho is suffering, so someone just shoot it and put it out of its misery.

The Y-Inn Texaco will sit another 5 or more years, the owner will pay property tax on it and there will be income flowing. Its good the lady has the job as Postmaster here in Bliss she’ll need it. Just like Bob’s Rock Shop here, both will sit becoming butt sores for the village of Bliss, and a whore for the rest of western Idaho. $500.00 a month for the Texaco, or $450.00 a month rent on the rock shop. At least the owners would have something coming in each month, the places would get cleaned up, fixed up and polished like a white smile, I could have made a good living and at least if I didn’t buy it with my work on either, on my own dollar either owner could get more out of it from whomever else bought either one. Some folks just cain’t see the forest for the trees.

My main focus now is to pay off the crook in Gooding get the Knytes/SAMCRO’s radio gear back, fix up my rides for a long haul, then bout this time next year sit up and cheer cuzz I ain’t here and knowing that the dream I thought it was , is just a nightmare, but at least back home near Layton I can wake up from both the dream and nightmare. Look I couldn’t move away all the time Mom & Dad were alive. They both made a choice to move where my entire family were not welcome, but plenty had their damn hand out and being the Christians we are, we gave because we could. Now that I need a hand up , there are few if any willing. Amazing. I’m counting the days off until I see that sign that says leaving Idaho, Entering Utah. After that going to see about several things, getting my place of birth changed to anywhere but anything Idaho, two, moving mom and Dad out of their graves in Grace and moving them back to Utah. Where we should have stayed. My mind is made up, its time to just figure that the gig in Idaho was a mistake, I fuggled up by allowing my groin to overrun my brain to move here with Tammy in mid 2007 , realize its a loss, lick my wounds and exit as fast if not faster than I came. Fellow Knytes, Idaho was a washout its time to move Hazzard and the Wolf Pack to Utah.

L8R Aviators and Knytes,

awrw blog sig1 KNYTES WINGS

Romans 15:5-6“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.


Quote of the day:
I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents. - Sir Winston Churchill

 

KNYTES TAIL A KNYTES BANNER FLAG