2010-05-28

Why has our nation become so stupid?

CSN HEADER_thumb IN THE WOLF'S EYES

I went to do a Google search on asking the famous question, Why has our nation mostly America become so stupid. But its not just America, I’ll get into that in a few road miles here. But why has America become so damn stupid? Is it a lack of proper education, the reliance on computers and technology , lack of funding in our schools, the break up of the traditional family unit, a poor economy, corrupt Government, or all of the above? I’m not trying to be insulting here, I’m trying to find an answer here. For I will admit that I’m no genius, and somewhat street smart ignorant, even somewhat technology skills lacking. But after I get past that, I can still figure change back from a dollar without a calculator or computer, I can read and communicate in American English, I have good customer service skills, and common confederate southern courtesy. Maybe it is my southern ways that I was taught. Perhaps its because I had a mother and father who stayed married from the time I was born, until they died in 1978, 1983 respectively . I had parents that busted their humps to build albeit smaller than some, but built a small empire and as such had the financial ability to allow me to explore so much more than many youths and even young adults 3 times my age. Is it that I had advanced tutors in school that took my boredom of traditional schooling to learn vastly more than most and even 4 times my age or is it a combination of all of that, that enables me to be ? And yet I see the destruction of our nation in so many places and from many sources that I cringe. And then so many ask why, I gave my life so many years ago to the Lord my God, as well as fight for the resurrection of Dixie. Now then too, hazz our nation became so much disenchanted at doing jobs that those in major companies like Microshit, and others export tech and other help desk tasks to Brazil and India? Have you ever called a tech or otherwise help line only to , be barely able to understand the person on the other line, and even if you somehow get an American, its some damn dumb college student at some mass call center that if you ask or your question is beyond their call script that you can’t really talk to someone who really knows the answers and can fix things.  Are there answers? Yes and I’ll cover those on my blog on our official web site, www.knytesofanarchy.webs.com .

L8R

awrw blog sig1  AK7[2]


Quote of the day:
Political advertising ought to be stopped. It's the only really dishonest kind of advertising that's left. - David M. Ogilvy
Romans 12:15“Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AKR TAIL KNYTES TAIL

dixie toew ad