2010-05-28

MSN has some real issues , ever tried to contact MSN?

CSN HEADER_thumb IN THE WOLF'S EYES

Ever tried to contact Microsoft or MSN? I tried after I found that some buttwipe signed up for an alternate FaceBook account, using my hwyhooker@hotmail.com account, can you believe this shit? How someone can snag your sign in information is beyond me. Now I have to redoux my log in information and all. Now this Highway Hooker account is one of the oldest hotmail accounts on record. It is part of our radio network, as well as my original account for Highway Hooker Towing of America, and yet FaceBook allows someone to sign up with my hotmail account. Who in the hell did FaceBook send the confirmation email to? It wasn’t me, as my FaceBook account is of another email account. FaceBook aint much help either. No phone in or help desk call in number. Oh and by the way when I finally got a Microshit phone number, some idiot in Brazil or India or somewhere said there was not much he could do. In such cases , the only thing to do is sue I suppose. As the hack has cost me some ad accounts and thus I lost money, bet it was one of the shitheads in MHI, that did this. In any case , since Bill Gates retired from Microshit, and Steve Ballmer took over Microcrap has been really loosing ground. If I did not have so much tied to my hotmail account I’d cancel it, but since much of the radio network is keyed into my Hotmail Live account, I need to keep it. But is there satisfaction? No, but if I get any response I’ll let you know. Question is; is there anything online safe anymore?

L8R

awrw blog sig1  AK7[2]

Romans 12:15“Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.


Quote of the day:
On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time. - George Orwell

CST TAIL_thumb KNYTES TAIL