2010-05-06

AyreWolf certainly not dead , just resting

KNYTES SCROLL HEADER KNYTECIDE HEADER

With the shift of much more Knytes and not as much Wolf , I have heard rumors from some saying that AyreWolf Aviation as well as the AyreWolvez were dead.

The simple truth, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact if it were not for AyreWolf Aviation the Knytes-of-Anarchy would have much less $’s to deal with and if it were not for the AyreWolvez, much of the projects of the Knytes-of-Anarchy would never get done. As it is much of the foot soldiering of the Knytes-of-Anarchy is done by the AyreWolvez Vintage Military Aviation Association. The thing is as it is right now and this is looking to change next year, but AyreWolf Aviation reins supreme in Utah and very Southeastern Idaho. Where Dixie Towing/Hazzard County Choppers reins in southwestern Idaho and northwestern Utah and will remain so. But certainly AyreWolf Aviation, is not dead or done for, nor am I dead or done for as; AyreWolf. We as both a company as well as an organization felt that as the conditions are we would shift the focus a bit. But make no mistake, AyreWolf is styll flying, not dying.

Now then; I catch pics of great looking babes from all over the nation, mainly from a site called www.stockinggirl.com that’s where I get the racy pics I use in most of banner ad art. Of course I scan many others from places, but I wonder; does or do any of these gals ever know I use their pics on our stuff? More over if they did would they just accept it ? Or be pissed? It’d be neat to know, wouldn’t it? I have inquired a million times of stocking girl, but never get the return call, must have fingers broke so they cain’t dial a phone. But, as long as I keep getting the poster ads, with those luscious babes on em, I’ll keep using them.

L8R

awrw blog sig HCC BIZ CARD CONCEPT

James 5:16“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

KNYTES TAIL official knytes blog logo
Quote of the day:
Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater. - Albert Einstein

KOA TAIL1_thumb official dixie towing logo