2010-05-03

I have came full circle

KNYTES SCROLL HEADER new wings

I feel I have came full circle. Near the very spot where the original Hazzard County Knytes was formed and the reasons the club was formed , is also where the Knytes-of-Anarchy and what the club really is will be tweaked and tuned. Here from Bliss, near the original home point of Hazzard, Hazzard Idaho is 8 miles due south of Bliss on highway 30.

I have also concluded that putting things AyreWolf on the rear burner and just leaving it on simmer is wise. After all for all things AyreWolf to boil is going to take at least 5 years or better to bring to harvest. So I’m shifting into another gear and going all Hazzard County and all OTR/Towing. Past that doing as best as I can on bringing our OTR Trucker/towing radio gig back to the hot spot, and letting loose of the so much military aviation stuff . I’m tired , very tired of trying to stuff a square board into a round hole. It just is too much for an old Wolf to do. Look for more RodeWolf and less AyreWolf.

L8R haulers

rw pictograph New Knytes

Romans 12:12“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
KNYTES TAIL HCC BANNER AD