2010-05-18

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket

SM_feature_051810large A KNYTES BANNER FLAG

KNYTES SCROLL BANNER IN THE WOLF'S EYES

If one is lucky enough to get another chance at life, which I got a week ago, when getting past a serious blood clot, and with the gift of a good Doctor that helped you begin looking at life and your plans much more carefully. You think of those goals you conceived as both a youth and mid aged adult, then think the ones that are both doable as well as important. Your life's vocations become much more clear. Case-n-point, LexiBelle. I may not, repeat never be able to in the long haul to be going towing again, so it may just be smarter to restore her to her greatness and just fire her up for shows and maybe to snag and drag something of my own, once in awhile, but for the short haul if I can get back in the toew groove so be it. Undertaking the greatest sacrifice to put that idea into being is going to be one of some stress, on both me and wallet but one I’m willing to take. Thing is the deal in Bliss is not yet done, will know on or about the 20th. If I get the green light so be it, if not there is always Jerome. Which is where I rediscovered my love for flying. Should I just dump toewing, and put myself in the cockpit, and forget much of anything else? Maybe, and that is something I’m considering, after all there is much more money in aviation that automotive repair. Of course too, my life behind the mic . That may be realistic in the fact that there is not much physical labor involved and mostly intellectual, so that may be what I do. Keeping my fingers in all three gives me options, and who knows what the future holds? Only our Lord, God knows those things. Which is why I do, diversify my vocations, because at any moment your entire life may change and one of your options just might be one that you need to choose to put shoes on your feet and food on your table. To one who said, that I was a drop out, let me say this, I did not drop out of school. I graduated and at a 4.0 GPA to boot. So go check your online crystal ball. As far as being chased off the Airwolf fan site, I never got chased off , I quit on my own, as few were really keeping the ideals of the show pure and had to pervert the site with a fan forum. Maybe that kind of thing is why Ben Jones(Cooter) did not include that on his site, but keeps Hazzard pure, just like we in the Knytes do. Yes I did suffer a brief moment of DVT, but its not something that’s going to put me on the bench.  True I may never get to go toew again, but that does not stop me from being the voice of those who do. And LexiBelle at least gives me that foundation. As far as building a mach plus helo, maybe, maybe not, but why not try? After all, I’m very sure that in the early days of aviation, that when mach plus fighter ayrecraft was being worked on, that there were those that said, can’t be done. The stress is beyond the ability of any airframe. But guess what? It happened. I would feel my life complete, to build with the help of the AyreWolvez a working , flyable version of The Lady. And if ya’ll think impossible, restoring old warbyrds I’m sure was told to John at Airpower Unlimited in Jerome, but guess what? I can take you over there right now and show you an F-4-U Corsair sitting in that hangar being restored to flying ability. ROI, several million big ones. Is it any wonder why I hover over such a facility?

So am I putting all my plans on the shop in Bliss? Nope as , one much wiser than I ( My Mom) told me when I was much younger, “Don’t put all you eggs in one basket, as you might sit on that basket and have no eggs nor chickens after”.

L8R Aviators and Knytes,

awrw blog sig1  airwolf1

Hebrews 6:10“God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.


Quote of the day:
Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right. - Isaac Asimov

KNYTES SCROLL HEADER KNYTES TAIL

SKULL & BONES New Knytes