2010-05-23

Some things are just not Googleable

CSN HEADER_thumb IN THE WOLF'S EYES

Dig this fellow Knytes and Confederate patriots. I was looking up some 411, rather I tried to look up some 411 on the super hot babes of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, for a feature I’m doing for RTV. Since RTV is running the series again on Saturday nights. I thought it might be keen to learn what they are doing since the show and what they might look like today. Guess what? Very little if any 411. Which goes to prove my thoughts that everything is not Googleable or in Google’s data base. Lets face it there was once a time before PC’s , likewise before the Internet, and whether the subject was a hot babe from Buck Rogers, or a article on the foundation of the Knytes-of-Anarchy aka Hazzard County Knytes, there just is so little of before 1984 411 that you wonder.

Any mile , got church here in a few hours and I’ll be preaching this week at the Dixie Amalgamated Church here, that I need to do some bible study , then get some sleep. But remember not all is Googleable.

L8R

awrw blog sig1 AK7[2]


Quote of the day:
A thing worth having is a thing worth cheating for. - W. C. Fields
Romans 15:2“Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

 

A KNYTES BANNER FLAG CST TAIL_thumb