2010-05-16

My money is going to get much tighter but its worth it

KNYTES SCROLL HEADER KNYTECIDE HEADER

Bluff has been called, and its time to put all the cards on the table, and make the stand. With the discovery of a shop and mobile home here in Bliss, the time has come to make shit happen. However its not without the drawbacks I see on the road. Considering that my money load is going to get much, much tighter. $500.00 a month on $750.00 I get now does not leave a whole heap amount left over to Git-R-Done, but I also see once I do, a heap more green in my jeans, so its best to get at it. Shy of any big throw backs, and reluctance on the owners of the property , the deal is purtty much done, but I will say this, if this screws up, I’m done with Idaho period. Okay then, someone asked me do I the Wolf have my kryptonite? Like Superman does? Referring to what gets me weak in the knees of a hot honey. I do of course, but only 5 people on earth knows what that is. And it’s not what a bunch of you think. The question came from a sweetheart here in Bliss, that is shall we say warming up, to cuddle up with ye ole Wolf here. Not saying I wouldn’t, but the coupling would cause serious feelings between myself, the club and a former member of the club. So I refrain. It’s scripture time. As they say on RTV, stay tombed.

L8R Road Warriors

awrw blog sig1  HCC BANNER AD

Zephaniah 3:17“The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

Quote of the day:
All human situations have their inconveniences. We feel those of the present but neither see nor feel those of the future; and hence we often make troublesome changes without amendment, and frequently for the worse. - Benjamin FranklinKNYTES SCRIPT