2010-06-01

News of some interest and a wonder why can’t I get it?

0517_general_lee_ebay_thumb AYREWOLVEZMORNINGCYDEHEADER

Flew down to Grace overnight to put a few flowers and all on Mom & Dad’s grave and honor them. Thank God that Grace still has an ayreport. No ATC, but at least a place to land. Bet the family on the east side of Grace’s ayreport right by the railroad tracks were grabbing ass, as I came over.

Any mile Cuzzin Claude came got me and ran me around for a day and it was nice to see real blood family. Kinda makes me want to move down yonder there, and I would cept I got way too much going on here right now, but mostly its so dern cold, down there. Got back here touched down at Jerome’s Ayreport, drove home and caught that old AD and crew were up to their old shit again. I will say this, the last entry was not as bad as some, but I will say this, my Dad , sure as hell did not hate me. Quite the contrary , if any youth were as loved , treasured and albeit spoiled as I was then, shit America overall would be in better shape. In fact if Dad had been around a few more years, I’ll guarantee that them 14 some odd families that had about 12 kids a piece, since Mormons breed like maggots, would have never ever got the new or near new toys I gave them through pressure from Mom to give one Christmas. Not saying I regret being of a charity mind or anything as God commands us to be that way, but if those same kids and families would remember and throw this old Wolf a bone once in awhile, it’d be nice. Guess charity and memories flow only one way, huh?

Alrighty then, I have asked this before , but I’ll ask again, why is it that it takes so dern long for me to get that measly bit of stuff from IDH&W each month? More over why does it take so damn long for it to show up? I mean I understand that IDH&W’s IT department is not quite awake from its Memorial Day holiday, and still inputting data into the system, and I know it takes a long time for that data to flow through the pipe to NYC and the eastern time zone, but damn it, I’m hungry. The flyte to Grace and all puked what funds I had left. So now sit here waiting. And if your asking why did I come home, too cold in Grace and two ain’t found a place there yet, but I’m looking.

L8R

AWCI1_thumb  100_1955


Quote of the day:
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

 

AFLYTETAIL_thumb rump room_thumb

Revelation 21: 2-4“I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AWF01_thumb

awrw blog sig1 AYREWOLF FM LOGO1