2010-06-04

Good things come even in the rain:

CSN HEADER_thumb A KNYTES BANNER FLAG

AYREWOLFAVIATIONLOGO1 IN THE WOLF'S EYES

I got a thing in the mail today saying I qualified for new quarters in Buhl, so be looking to swap me out of do nothing , go nowhere Bliss in a few weeks. Dig this $152.00 a month and includes cable TV. Not bad for an old high altitude kaynyne huh? Dig this too, the VFW meets at the place and so can our ayre group, so hey things looking up literally.

Heard from one of our Wolf-Pack, that the jaxass’s in MHI are pissing on me again. Guess what MHI Assholes, I am not reading your blog any more and I flat could care less. Ya’ll cain’t bother me or get under my skin any more. Shrink hazz me on 5mgs of Seroquel that I take once a day, I have both a shop and a hangar and getting stuff ready to get on the ayre as well as in it, so there.

3768004471_50be168619 If there is any justice left on Earth its that as much as they bitch, and bitched while I was there, the bitching really never mattered since it did them no good. And yes it got under my skin, but Ellie May and Emme Lou both convinced me all they are is a bunch of busy bodies that have nothing better to do and a jealous as hell, of what both I as well as the club does, that they can’t. So again

cat_sticking_out_its_tongue-1360 So I X’d the link to AD’s shithead site and ain’t lookin back. Nothing more, nothing less.

Met a super hot sweetie last night at Ziggy’s that gave me one heck of a stiffy. Now normally anyone under age 18 does not do that, but this one is a different kind of sugar. Need to take her out for a test drive ya’ll think, maybe feature in a Dixie-Diesel Super Rigs Calendar, pic ya’ll think.

Decided to feature the ayre group on RTV instead of the mother club, for now as well as run the hammer down to the online/radio station. Let ya’ll know what shakes. Can’t do much on that until mid August any hew.

So to the jerx in MHI

ist2_6892983-young-girl-sticking-out-tongue To the rest of ya’ll, flyin high.

L8R Rebels and Aviators

AWCI1_thumb ayretag1


Quote of the day:
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. - Edgar Allan Poe

1 Chronicles 29:11“Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

 

rump room_thumb lrs_100515F8946M254