2010-06-03

Looks can be deceiving!

0517_general_lee_ebay_thumb A KNYTES BANNER FLAG

Ever seen some hot honey at some eating place or similar and thought she cain’t weigh very much and yet if she were to tell you , it would floor you. Ya’ll could not believe it. Thing is there is a new hot honey down yonder here at Ziggy’s name is Kaylee. Hotter than a pa of Cuzzin Leona’s Cinnamon rolls, and when the discussion came up , and she said she was 135 pounds I about fell over in my chair. Heck Sabrina said she weighed in at 140, which if ya’ll were to see her, you’d swear no more than maybe 110 and that’s soaking wet.  Some folks judge way too much on what they see on the surface. They only see vanity, not reality. Like wise many have said my rydes are POS’s, yet underneath they are more sound than they appear. I have said both need a cosmetic make over and I agree. But money output is less than money input these days and as long as I can keep em running solid , I’m in good. Oh sure I could go out, buy a new or newer rig or two, and be heavy in debt, but now I’m caught up with Qwest, next is the radio gear, the One World Media, and then Ellie May for her gift of getting LexiBelle out of bondage. Then I’m even with the world. This looking at only the surface rather than seeing or knowing the real story, is something I try to get past. The gal who looks like the meek and myld Librarian, might just be the hottest honey ya’ll ever grabbed ahold of. There was this older man that I barely knew in Pocatello some years ago. Looked to the world like a hobo. Pushed a well worn grocery cart all over town, lived in a modest home, dressed in a very worn old suit, but had millions of dollars in his bank account. In fact I was told by my XYL Suzi that the man could if he wanted too, buy all of Pocatello and Chubbuck Idaho, and have money to spare. Yet from the visual impression you’d never think the man had a pot to shit in, or a window to throw it out of. In fact it was my XYL Suzi, that made me begin to go to a look like a bumb , but keep the secret of what I was worth monetarily. Before Suzi, I dressed well, drove a newer rig all the time and looked like Little Lord Fauntleroy. And as such even after mom passed on , I was preyed on , by every hungry wench in Gooding , Jerome, and much of Twin Falls county Idaho. I felt like a mouse on a big field, just about to get snatched by a owl. The divorce from Suzi , took more than just my pride and self worth. She truly hurt me. She brought through me a son, whom was nothing more than to sponge money from my Trust fund and me. Only if it is really needed does some today get the full display of assets. Today the whomever gets to know me, long before they know what’s in the wallet. Granted these days that green is rather lean, but I still have plenty of green. Granted too, I may invest in things that make no sense, like putting $5k on the roof of a building in Goons Ferry that I didn’t own. In closing, don’t judge by what you see. It will surprise ya’ll.

L8R

KNYTES SHORT  AWCI1_thumb


Quote of the day:
If you're choking in a restaurant you can just say the magic words, 'Heimlich maneuver,' and all will be well. Trouble is, it's difficult to say 'Heimlich maneuver' when you're choking to death. - Eddie Izzard
Proverbs 15:1“A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AWOLFS TAIL_thumb AYRETAIL

Time is like a wine bottle, both are best when full.AyreWolf