2013-05-21

The Knytes on TV?

KNYTESSCROLLHEADERKNYTECYDE HEADER

Is there something that makes the difference?

Okay here’s a two edged rock.

It is ugly and sick for most of us to see, if we are not of this kind, two guys getting happy with each other.

And yet, few guys would object to the idea of two women , even lesbians going at it. Now the question becomes and it’s a two part question, do women get repulsed seeing two women going at it like if we see guys going at it with one another? And two, is it just a case of women being both loving and maternal that makes two lesbian women going at it more acceptable?

Reason I bring up thys terrible subject, is I went down to Walgreens to attempt to find some Mentholatum which of course they had none, and saw the two queer dudes tonging each other. I’m sorry, I lost it in the parking lot, at least the parking lot cleaning crew is going to be busy in the morning. Cop pulls up, after explaining things he understood. Actions of sick tummy might be viewed as being drunk, but most of these cops here know that if I drink it don’t get to that point, because my toewing business would suffer as a result, that and from kazillions of toew runs they purtty much know me. its not that I have carte blaunche here but, I get away with a hell of a lot.

But I just could not quit looking but I had to. Kinda like a bad car wreck you look to see if you can help and how bad it is, but then you still can’t look away even if you want to.

God in his wisdom did not design the human anatomy to interact on a physical level in this way of someone our same gender. its just not healthy.

The bible tells us the being a homo is just plain wrong. So why do people do it?

Any way long day today and while sleep is needed with me sniffling and snotting, it ain’t going to be an easy nyte , so I’m headed to bed.

See Ya’ll L8R on the radio.

personal3KNYTESWINGS3


Quote of the Day:
Speak in anger and you'll give the greatest speech you'll ever regret.
--Anonymous
1 Corinthians 1:10“[A Church Divided Over Leaders] I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes symbol 1 KNYTESTAIL